Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 2.

Cooper
Silvie and Me after our long walk
Danielle and Emma

Today was the perfect day in the sun
Woke up to Brian jumping in my bed to wake me up, then did some yoga. Coming downstairs Cooper ran and gave me a hug, very cute gesture. Best way to start the day. Then went with Danielle to take the twins on a walk. After that Scott came over and we took the pugs on a long walk. I wasn't sure if Silvie was going to make it! When we got back we laid out on the lawn with a blanket and a book. The twins joined us after awhile. I then worked out and had dinner, making me quite tired after the long day in the sun. Cooper picked me a dandelion and came up and gave it to me with a good hug. Going to back in the groove of riding tomorrow which is exciting then going to get my new phone. New Episode of Glee tonight!



May 4,2010

No comments:

Post a Comment