Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 7.

Mama, the baby, and me (not the best pic of me :O) on Mommy's daySUPERMAN MY FAVORITE
Me and my cousin Zander, he's a sweetie although he looks a tad grumpy here

Special Mothers day for my family because my mommy is expecting her third kiddo! I drove up to Reese this morning to spend it with her, we went to Jim's mothers house and celebrated with the family. Had quite the time getting the picture of the ten grandkids eeks! I'm the oldest and Zach is the next oldest, meaning that 9/10 of us are 10 or under! So pure craziness. Then in the evening Jim brought me superman ice cream which was delicious. Then spent the evening with my mommy watching the Sandra Bullock marathon on ABC Family, have to say Practical Magic is one of my favorite movies.

May 9, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment