Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 3.

The day of getting the phone. The very difficult task of getting the phone! Woke up in the morning and went and rode Shiloh. Got a text from Jenny asking if I wanted to do lunch but thought maybe she would want to come to Twelve Oaks with me instead and grab lunch there. Jamie came with us too on the last minute adventure. Tried to get the iphone but Verizon was not giving up without a fight so we grabbed lunch first then went back home with frustration and no phone. I didn't care though because I got to hang out with the girls, especially since I haven't seen Jen in AGES. I later went back with Scott on the way to the Airport to pick up his older brother Dustin. This trip was also delayed by the mulch truck tipping over onto the middle of US 23-South. 45minutes at a stand still! Finally Scott dropped me off went and grabbed Dustin and picked me up finally phone in hand! That evening was spent hanging out with the Rourkes!

May 5,2010

No comments:

Post a Comment